Greenvalley School , Bhilwara looks at providing holistic education to students from all walks of life. We seek not just to educate our students but to inspire them; and for those with a drive to excel in academics and develop into well-rounded individuals, we offer the ideal opportunity.
Parents wishing to apply to Greenvalley School Bhilwara should complete the following steps:
- Arrange a visit to the School by setting an appointment with the admissions office.
- Request for registration form either from the School office
- Submit filled form along with necessary attachments as mentioned below
- Age limit for Nursery is 2 years and 6 months as on May 31st of the year of admission.
- Age limit for class I is 5 years and 6 months as on May 31st of the year of admission.
Documents for submission
- Filled up registration form
- Copy of birth certificate
- Transfer certificate, progress sheet of the last examination taken
- 3 passport size photographs
No interview or tests are conducted for admissions to Preparatory classes & admissions are granted on the basis of performance of previous class up to class V.For classes VI onwards admission is granted on the basis of written test as well as interview.
Both the parents should accompany the child at the time of admission.
The principal’s decision in this regards will be final & binding in all respect.
Result of interview
Result of interview shell be displayed on school notice board.
Scholarships and Awards
Scholarship & various awards are available to the brilliant students.Fee concessions are given to needy students.
ADMISSION DETAILS FOR SESSION 2017-18
The School will admit students in various classes from 1st to 12th depending upon availability of seats. All candidates will have to appear in a interview & or written test . Written tests will be exempted if a child has done exceedingly well in previous 2 classes .A student coming from another school must have al least 60% marks in the previous examination. for admission to classes I to IX .
Admissions to class 11th for this session will be done provisionally on the basis of class 9th marks & pre board results. Admissions for Science stream will be confirmed only if a child scores at least 8 CGPA or 70 % marks , for Commerce at least 7 CGPA or 60% marks & for Arts if a child scores minimum 50 % marks in the board examinations.
Students recommended by other franchise GREENVALLEY SCHOOLS will be automatically admitted. School reserve absolute right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
Generally all the rules & regulations are as set out in the prospectus and as updated in addendum. Parents are also requested to go through the detailed rules and regulations which have been put up on the school notice board.
Some additional information pertaining to this branch is :-
1. Working days : 6 days a week
2. School Time : Class I to X -7.45 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
: Class XI to XII -7.45 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
Location : Classes I to V Old campus
Location : Classes VI to XII New campus
3. Uniform : As per design available at Tuck Shop
4. Admissions : Start from January 15
For Classes I to VIII – will be given on basis of the academic performance of the previous two classes & interview .
For Class XI will be given provisionally & will be confirmed after class X result is received.
No direct admission is given in Classes X & XII .
Admission test and interview date will be given on submission of the completed form.
5. Last date : Till availability of seats or April 30th , 2017
6. Transport : Easily available to all parts of Bhilwara city by
Contract carriage / Pvt Operators. Ask Transport
coordinator for assistance.Terms & conditions apply.
7. Promotion : No double promotions permitted.
8. Depositing fee : Fee needs to be deposited at school counter in
cash with in 24 hours of confirmation otherwise admission for will stand cancelled without any notice. Fee once deposited will not be refunded under any circumstance.
10. Books & Uniforms : Will be available from Tuck Shop after March 9th , 2017.
11. Application for admission can be rejected without assigning any reason.
12. Submission of completed application does not entail admission automatically.
13. Fee once deposited is not refundable under any circumstances.
14. Reporting & Orientation : Classes I to V from March 18 , 2013
:Classes VI to XII from March 25 , 2017
15. Session starts : April 1 , 2013
16. Summer Vacations : Up to Class V from May 4 , 2017 to June 30 , 2013
Classes VI to XII from May 4 ,2017 to June 16 , 2017
School office at Junior Campus remains open during the summer holidays.
In case you require any assistance please do not hesitate to call school office
25 % seats are reserved in Class I for admissions under RTE . Neighborhood parents may contact school office for more details
For enquiries and details, you can get in touch with us on:
Ph : 01482244278 , 8769098400, 7742954300.