Q.1 Is this school affiliated to C.B.S.E. New Delhi?
Ans- Yes, it is affiliated from C.B.S.E. ( Central Board Of Secondary Education) , New Delhi since 2013.
Q.2 Is there any other school affiliated to C.B.S.E. in Makrana?
Ans- Yes , M.P.S. is the only other one.
Q.3 Is this a co-educational school?
Ans- Yes , Raj Public School is a co-educational ( for both girls and boys) school from classes Play group to XII.
Q.4 Is RPS an english medium school?
Ans- Yes , it is from nursery to XII
Q.5. Has anybody from school topped in board exams?
Ans- Yes, we are proud to announce that we have produced many toppers at Makrana as well as Nagaur Level. Since its upgradation to C.B.S.E. ,school has given excellent board results and have produced toppers from 2014 in the name of Ujjwal Sharma , Raghav Jajjoo, .etc.
Q.6 What is the difference between a R.B.S.E. school and C.B.S.E. school?
Ans- CBSE stands for Central Board for Secondary Education. It is the national board of our country. The educational material and teaching methodology is conducive to the national interests of the country. All the major nationalized competitive exams like JEE are conducted by CBSE.
CBSE is considered to be tougher than state boards but is more student-friendly and interesting to study. The board is especially beneficial to those who wish to pursue higher education in some Nationalized Institutions rather than State Institutions.
There are some advantages of CBSE over State Boards. Here, we’ve listed some of them:
1. CBSE is a lot more student-friendly than State Boards. Its course structure is designed to ensure that students do not face a lot of pressure and books are made interactive and interesting. Also, lots of fun activities are included in between the chapters to help students learn in a playful way. It makes the whole process of conveying knowledge to the students efficient and healthy.
2. CBSE exams are also very conducive to a positive environment for students. All the efforts are taken to ensure that the students actually learn from the entire process. They don’t need to mug up things to pass the exams. The papers are designed in such a way that they test how much the students have learnt. The results are mostly favorable and very few students fail in CBSE exams.
3. The CBSE curriculum will definitely help you a lot if you are planning to pursue future studies from a centralized institution like an IIT or AIIMS. The preliminary exams for these institutions are organised by CBSE only and therefore you all can get an edge over others if you have done your primary and secondary education in CBSE board.
4. CBSE not only imparts quality knowledge to the students but also ensures overall physical and mental growth. It encourages students to pursue sports alongside studies, and a lot of emphasis is given on the physical growth of the children. It also teaches the students to be good citizens of the country and above all good humans.
5. CBSE offers a lot of flexibility to the students to pursue their field of interest. At each stage of education, students are given a choice to study in their field of interest and there is no compulsion to pick a certain stream. This primarily instills a sense of confidence in the students and eventually helps them to believe in the system.
These were some of the advantages of CBSE over State Boards. Ultimately, it is your call; you need to make a decision according to your aspirations and future planning.
Q.7. Does school conduct extra curricular activities for its students?
Ans- Yes , many activities are carried out in school so as to bring holistic development of students.
Pictures of such activities can be found on school’s official Facebook Page.
Q.8 What all games can be played in school campus?
Ans- We are happy to have one of the largest school campuses in Makrana with sufficient grounds where students can learn various sports like Cricket, Football. Volleyball, Badminton, kho- kho-, kabaddi, etc. Special coaches and Physical Instructors are also present in school. Due to this effort last year 2 students were selected in Cricket at state level, numberous selections have been done at district level and one kid got selected at National Level for shotput.
Q.9 Where can I gather more information about school?
Ans- You can contact school at 74268-43747 or visit school campus itself.
For any more query write us at email@example.com